Spencer Victory!

Went out to Spencer lake today for the first time this year today! I love that lake I always do well there today I managed to hook 15 fish 4 of which were LM Bass! they were small but it was nice to see them again. it was a slow day and at first all I was getting were Crappie's. My first bass came late in the day and I got it on a fast get my lure out of the water retrieve I actually saw him hit it I saw Flash, Flash than POW my rod dropped! it was an awesome day kind of windy and partly cloudy the wind died down and the clouds cleared then it was awesome. I did get to see my first Bald Eagle in the wild what an amazing bird He soared right above me and I found it mesmerizing. I actually got to watch him dive into the water to retrieve a fish an awesome site.

No comments: